Products: If Applicable, Refund may be issued based on Vendor Policy minus Transaction and Processing charges.(Azure,Cloud Servers and Databases,Dynamics 365,Exchange W / Office Apps,G-Suite,Hosted Exchange Plan,Office 365,Online Back Up,Security and Compliance,Share Point etc..,)
International orders: If Applicable, Refund may be issued based on Vendor Policy Excluding processing and Transaction charges.
Cancelled Orders: For the Cancelled orders, the Refund policy is Based on Vendor Policy and may be applicable on other conditions and Processing charges.
Cancelled Services: For Cancellation of services, Please give us a call at: 409-260-0900. Any service(s) that have been already used will not be refunded.
We respect the privacy of everyone who visits the website and is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information are outlined below.
Your privacy is important to us. This is why we are committed to the protection of your Privacy.We assure:
While offering you valued added service, our foremost interest is to reciprocate your faith.
- We will safeguard your personal information.
- We will limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require to deliver our products, services, and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- You can request us, in writing, to remove your name from marketing lists.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep your files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in the many countries in which we do business.
How we use information:
Your information is important to us. We shall use your information to provide you with quick and convenient access to you, to provide you with information about products & services and of new items of interest. We undertake not to divulge your information, save and except where we are required, by law, to respond to statutory authorities or direction of any Court or legal authority.